Pages

Monday 16 May 2016

Have you ever tried this experiment before?

How to Make this Food Colouring experiment
Screenshot 2016-05-05 at 12.51.10 PM.png

What you will need:                            

  • 5 eyedroppers
  • Flat Container
  • Milk
  • 4 different food colorings
  • Detergent


Method:

  1. Put the container on a flat surface
  2. Pour the milk in halfway
  3. Put the 4 different food colouring in each corner of the container using the eyedroppers
  4. Add detergent in and see what happens.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What causes this reaction?

Jayda said...

Hi Celeste,
My names Jayda From Kawakawa Primary School And I've done this experiment before and it interesting how it spreads out when you put the detergent in the middle it an awesome experiment. How did you find out about this? and what was your reaction did you do it straight away like me?
Happy blogging
Jayda x

Anonymous said...

Hi Jayda,
My name is Celeste and I go to St. Patrick's School, thank you for your feedback I actually found out about this experiment because we go to Pakuranga Intermediate every Thursday for our Techincraft, my reaction to this was very surprising because I didn't think that it would react to the detergent like that I thought it would foam up or something I didn't actually do it straight away because our teacher had to tell us to write a hypothesis of what it would do before dropping the detergent in. :)

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.