Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

My Goals


WALT write goals to help us measure our learning



My goal for writing is to move up to an age level. This is important because the reader might  be interested in  my story. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be  to learn how to spell and learn how to know my punctuation properly.

My goal for Reading  is to understand what I read and learn how to say tricky words. This is important because you might be able to pass all the levels fast. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be to learn  the things I do not know and learn how to stop for three seconds at a full stop.

My goal for Maths is to learn more basic facts and my times tables. This is important because I might be able to reach 100 in my basic facts test. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be to play with the maths equipment.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.